» Real Estate Philippines
Blue Sapphire - Bonifacio Global City | Real Estate Philippines
Date Posted: 2007-11-16
From the pioneers of Build-To-Own comes the record setting project in the Fort Bonifacio Global City.
The Blue Sapphire Residences. Situated in, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Sapphire Residences is a very exclusive 27-storey residential building that provides corner views on all sides for each unit. The Blue Sapphire Residences is situated in Crescent West, the best residential area in Fort Bonifacio.
While other projects are situated in the “South” perimeter of Bonifacio Global City near the American Cemetery, The Blue Sapphire Residences is in Crescent West area sandwiched between Manila Golf and the 2.7 hectare Crescent Park. No one can beat our location.
It is the only construction industry initiated project that removes middleman developers’ add-on costs to allow residents to live in the Fort and save as much as 40%. No one can beat our per square meter price.
Don’t want to settle for “cheap generic finishes and furnishings” often delivered by other developers? The Blue Sapphire Residences is the only project that gives you the power to choose between “Model Unit Quality” finished units or “Ready to Receive Finish” so that you can customize your home however way you like. No one can beat our quality and flexibility.
The Blue Sapphire Residences is the only project in Fort Bonifacio that deliver within 24 months so that you can benefit from the savings rather than pay to live elsewhere while waiting for your building to be built. No one can beat our delivery timeframe.
“Introducing a center for people on the cutting edge. The new address of dynamic management and innovation. The district now boasts of a new masterplan that involved a major re-design of the amenities and features including a central retail promenade that connects the east and west areas of Fort Bonifacio.”
- Bounded by 3 major road ways: EDSA, C5 and SLEX (South Luzon Express Way)
- 5 minutes to Makati CBD through Kalayaan flyover
- 15 minutes to NAIA Terminal 3
UNDERGROUND INFRASTRUCTURE FOLLOWING INT’L STANDARDS
- Fiber optic cable network broadband superhighway supporting a wide range of telephony, video and data application
- Underground power line system by MERALCO (Manila Electric Company)
- Centralized gas piping
- Potable water distributed by Bonifacio Water Co.
Bonifacio Global City has emerged as a retail haven. Whether you’re bargain-hunting or splurging, feasting or snacking, it is a pleasurable and satisfying experience.
Bonifacio Global City has the most number of International Quality institutions. The prestigious International School Manila, British School Manila and Manila Japanese School are among the city’s early locators.
Under construction is St. Luke’s, whose building will be the country’s most modernly equipped hospital.
BUILDING FEATURES AND SERVICES
• 50% of the lot area is allotted for greenery landscape and circulation to provide unit owners generous natural light and ventilation
• Entrance lobby with reception counter and lounge area
• 3 High Speed Elevators to service all basements, lobby and residential floors
• Swimming pool surrounded by floral garden area
• Kiddie pool
• Paved sunbathing deck
• Recreational area with shower and changing facilities
• Gazebo area with water feature
• Multi-Purpose Function Room
• Game Room with billiards and lounge area
• Private Game Rooms
• Gym with locker facilities
• Centralized mail room
• Landscaped garden with fish pond
• Lanai area for outdoor pool parties
• Provision for convenience store, restaurant and other amenities at the ground and second floor commercial spaces
• Emergency power provision for public areas and individual units
• Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company
• Central Security & Monitoring System, Closed Circuit TV (CCTV)
• Maintenance and housekeeping services
• Multi-level basement parking
TYPICAL RESIDENTIAL FEATURES
• Individual water and electric meter
• Individual mail boxes
• Provision for cable TV
• 2 line connection for telephone and high speed internet
• Provision for hot and cold water supply lines (excluding water heater) for toilets
• Intercom straight to concierge
• Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen
• Automatic fire sprinkler system and smoke detectors
• Built-in exhaust system for toilets and kitchen.
Call Center Directory
Real Estate Philippines
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.